So you’re searching for an all-in-one coffee machine, yes? Well, don’t hesitate to tell me if I ask you what you imply by an all-in-one espresso machine!
Yeah, of course, the interpretation of an all in one espresso machine is very weak. Although it is primarily linked to numerous features and functionality, some makers promote the phrase with a different perspective.
However, for your simplicity, I’m going to delve into all of these categories so that you can figure out exactly the best of all in one machine.
Let’s look more closely at a few of the best all-in-one coffee makers.
Different types of all coffee machines on the market
There are mainly three variants of All in One Espresso Machines on the market. The first and most likely what you’re searching for is a coffee machine with all the functionalities you need to brew coffee right from the beans to your cup.
Coffee maker with a grinder and frother
This classification involves products with features that enable you to take your coffee brewing to a higher dimension, such as an integrated grinder and a milk frother.
A grinder enables you to grind whole coffee beans to the desired level of your grind. You can grind whole coffee beans from slightly grainy or rough to finely ground.
The key advantage of such a coffee maker is that you can make the type of coffee drink you like, right from a light to a dark roast. Also, selecting your grind will help you not to be limited to selected ground coffee beans only. You’ll be able to choose some of the best quality whole coffee beans from around the world to prepare your coffee barista experience a vivid one!
Together with the grinder, the functionality of a milk frother can be quite useful. Getting a coffee shop like cream on top of the coffee is almost unrealistic without using a milk frother.
Together with a grinder and a frother, you might predict some other features, such as indicators as well as brew-time controllers.
Portable travel espresso makers
This group comprises products that you can carry along with you while you’re on the road. You’ll find here one of the most portable travel coffee makers in the world.
These coffee makers come with a variety of features, such as a built-in grinder, filter, and others to make sure you get some amazingly brewed coffee on your way, even when you’re lounging on the top of a mountain! Yeah, sure, this category spans across products that do not depend on electricity and are Manual, to be exact! Besides being manual, they also provide features to be an all-in-one machine that you can drink straight from.
So the next time you’re out hiking, on the highway, or anywhere in the globe, you can relish a hot cup of coffee freshly brewed without waiting. Incredible, yes?
Coffee makers that can make dozens of drinks
In this category, you’ll find coffee makers that may or may not have additional features. Yet, these products will certainly satisfy you with the pleasure of multiple coffee drinks.
You can have both of these from a single machine, whether you want a hot cappuccino or a drip coffee!
Presently, only Delonghi is offering All One Coffee Machines on the market. These machines have the 3-in-1 functionality of espresso, steam, and drip coffee, making them an extremely coveted choice.
It is true that other brands on the market claim such functionalities, but they are not as important as Delonghi. And anyway, only Delonghi sells its products all in one coffee machine.
Best of all in one coffee machine reviews
Below are the impartial reviews of the All-in-One Espresso Machines that you may see on the market.
7 pc all-in-one espresso machine & cappuccino machine
- ✅ ESPRESSO and CAPPUCCINO IN 45 SECONDS- The advanced thermoblock heating system allows you to create Espresso, Cappuccino and Latte in seconds!
- ✅ ESPRESSO MACHINE and LATTE MAKER 15 BAR PUMP PRESSURE SYSTEM- Enjoy great tasting Italian Espresso, Americano and Macchiato!
- ✅ SINGLE ESPRESSO SHOT OR DOUBLE ESPRESSO SHOT- Two stainless steel portafilter baskets included for the option of pulling a single shot or a double shot during each extraction.
- ✅ EASY VIEW REMOVABLE WATER TANK- Conveniently monitor water levels of front view transparent tank (1.25L capacity). Handle included on tank for easy removal for cleaning and refilling.
- ✅ OVER 10,000 UNITS SOLD with an Outstanding Customer service team! Available 24/7 to provide personal assistance at any time!
The accompanying EspressoWorks coffee machine provides the full functionality of the Espresso, Latte, and Cappuccino brewers. It also features an electric coffee grinder, meaning you don’t have to use ground coffee beans at all!
This All-in-One Coffee Machine is sold as an all-in-one Coffee Machine by EspressoWorks thanks to different features such as a coffee grinder, a steamer/frother wand, a high-pressure system, and the capacity to brew a range of beverages that is completely up to date.
The coffee grinder is not in-built as it comes as a separate device that operates with an electrical cable. The grinder is all right, not the best I’ve ever seen, but it does its job without giving you a reason to complain. Also, this coffee brewer operates on a high bar pressure, 15 to be exact. Such high thermoblock pressure helps the All in One Coffee Machine to brew coffee like a commercial espresso machine and to brew drinks with a thick and rich cream that you can’t ask from any other home espresso machine.
The brand says that the All in One Espresso Machine will start pouring you a cup of coffee in just under 45 seconds, which is completely on the mark. I was a little doubtful when I first got the unit, but yes, it’s starting to pour you hot, brewed coffee in less than 45 seconds. Bear in mind, though, that you can’t expect in 45 seconds if you want to ground the beans first!
Apart from its key functions, the All in One Coffee Machine also features some cool add-ons, such as an auto-shut-off button that switches the machine off after 25 minutes of perfect stay, so you don’t have to think about flipping the bar on and off, contributing to your energy savings.
The All in One Espresso Machine can be conveniently washed since it is thoughtfully built for domestic consumers. The obvious water tank can be quickly separated from the cleaning system from the front view. It is therefore very helpful to keep track of the water level.
Finally, this coffee and espresso machine has a good look at one. It’s guaranteed to look amazing on the kitchen tabletop. With robust features and guaranteed durability, this All-in-One Coffee Machine is certainly one of our favorites!
- Features an external grinder.
- Comes with a milk frother.
- The high-pressure machine produces the most incredible crema ever.
- Easy to clean.
- Water level easy to keep track of.
- Can make Latte, Espresso, and Cappuccino altogether!
- Automatically shuts off after 25 minutes of being idle.
- Cannot steam milk and make espresso altogether.
- Not typical for those who fancy a super-automatic espresso machine.
- More expensive than most of the coffee machines in this review.
Black+Decker 12-cup, CM5000B
- Integrated Grinder/Brew Filter - The innovative design combines the coffee grinder with the brew filter basket for fast, fresh brewing and simple cleanup
- Streamlined Grinding and Brewing - Fresh coffee, fast, the all-in-one design makes it easy to grind whole beans, giving you the full flavor and aroma of your favorite beans every time
- Whole Beans or Grounds - Brew you favorite cup, the grinder quickly prepares whole beans, and it can be turned off for normal brewing with pre-ground coffee
- Custom Brewing - Use the brew strength selector for coffee that fits your taste, options for regular, bold, and strong
- QuickTouch Programming - Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee, plus, the backlit display highlights the time and the program you choose
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 ounce. (varies by brewing technique)
Black+Decker also comes up with some of the best All-in-One Coffee Machines in categories like Drip, Single-Serve, and others. That’s how they’re getting input from customers and building machines that sum up customer demands.
Black+Decker CM5000B comes with a built-in grinder. The grinder does not make a lot of noise and is quick to vacuum. The grinder is nicely combined with the permanent bronze filter. Generally, it works well.
Moving on to electronics, this Coffee Machine supports programming so you can keep your favorite settings open. Even the All in One Espresso Machine comes with auto-brewing and auto-shutoff features. This technology guarantees that the coffee is made when needed and that the machine is shut down for protection.
The machine is pretty easy to clean. Critical components, such as the built-in grinder, are quickly removed, and so are the permanent filter and brass basket. All in all, these features mean that much of your coffee machine is quickly washed right under the sink.
Several consumers of this All-in-One Coffee Maker face a variety of issues, such as dripping water through the carafe. However, this product has some of the most exciting features, along with a low price. And at this price point, we’d suggest you should go for it!
- Very affordable
- Features a built-in all-in-one grinder that is built with the permanent filter.
- Supports programming.
- Features for auto-shutoff and auto-brewing.
- Easy to clean due to a brew basket, permanent filter, and removable grinder.
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Most likely, not a long time investment.
- Leaking problems for some consumers.
Coffee boy all-in-one portable coffee maker
- ALL-IN-ONE: Built with an insulated stainless steel cup, a micro-porous filter, an industrial coffee grinder, a safety sipping lid, and powered by a long lasting battery. The Coffee Boy is the portable coffee maker that can bring the world of fresh coffee anywhere, at any time
- EASY TO USE: With a compact design, the Coffee Boy provides a straightforward set-up for you to simply add whole coffee beans and hot water. Let Coffee Boy take care of the rest to provide you with a freshly made cup of coffee
- POWERFUL GRINDER: Whether you like your ground coffee fine or coarse, the Coffee Boy is designed with a versatile ceramic grinder blade to give the desired coffee texture. Simply press a button on top to start grinding and press it again to stop
- LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE: With portability in mind, the Coffee Boy is equipped with a battery that can make 20 cups of coffee in one charge, so you can have your fresh coffee at any time. The battery is rechargeable with a USB cable provided. Built with LED lights to indicate charging
- TRAVEL TO-GO: The Coffee Boy All-in-One Coffee Maker offers a streamlined compact design. It can easily be placed into car cup holders, backpacks, and more. Use it in the office, at home, or take it outdoors to use during activities such as hiking, camping, fishing, hunting etc.
Have you ever thought of owning a portable coffee maker that you can carry along on your journey, maybe on camp or on a long drive! If you have, here’s the answer – Coffee Boy All-in-One Coffee Maker.
Coffee Boy All in One Coffee Maker means that you have all the important stuff to fix your coffee when you’re away from home all together without any hassle. It comes in the form of a cup with an electronic grinder to use fresh whole coffee beans.
The electrical grinder is on top of the equipment. This grinder is operated by a battery with no cords. It would benefit if you were to charge it until the battery is running out, which is more likely to happen after an amazing 20 brewing sessions. The ceramic grinder is tough and useful for some of the hardest coffee beans on the batteries.
This is a pretty easy-to-use Espresso machine. All you need to do is grind the entire coffee beans with a single button and then apply the ground coffee to the double insulated coffee filter. Now since this one is a pour-over machine, you’re going to have to pour hot water on the coffee grounds. When you’ve finished, you should delete the filter and install a sipping lid instead.
As a result of being divided into different parts, the unit is very easy to clean, whether it’s a ceramic coffee grinder, a filter, or a cap. The All in One Coffee Machine is also available at a surprisingly low price due to its versatility and efficiency. It’s a decent investment, then.
- Beautifully designed and constructed.
- Charges over USB.
- Compact and suitable for all sorts of travelers.
- Inexpensively priced.
- The battery life of the grinder is decent.
- The grinder is quite slow.
- You need to pour water in small quantities. Therefore, if you are always in haste, this might not suit you well.
Wacaco minipresso GR portable espresso machine
- No battery/electricity need. Manual operation only! Compact, lightweight and versatile, you may use any variety of coffee bean/roast, which will give you more flexibility in trying new flavors.
- Need to add the boiling water! Minipresso GR is your best choice to enjoy up to 50 ml of authentic espresso at home, in the office and on the go.
- Simple to operate! Add ground coffee to the filter basket with the help of the integrated scoop. Apply slight pressure to level the grind. Add hot water into the water tank. Finally unlock from its travel position the piston and pump a few strokes to pressurize and extract perfect espresso with generous crema.
- If you have any problem with our products or need help, please feel free to contact us through Amazon. We will respond you in time and give you a satisfactory solution.
- Note: Accessories are sold separately! Enhance your Minipresso to get the most from it. Enjoy longer espresso, up to 100ml, and protect it from scratches. You can purchase accessories separately from our store.
We have here an usual espresso maker, which needs the stovetop of another source of heat, so you don’t have to place it directly on the stovetop. Instead of that, you’re going to have to heat the water in another vessel using a stovetop and then use the heated water to brew the espresso. Also, this is a travel-friendly espresso maker that slips well into any small pocket bag. Also, the mini portable espresso coffee machine needs hot water from the outside to produce the coffee.
Wacaco Minipresso is the ideal product for a traveler who needs coffee and wants nothing but a perfect espresso. The Minipresso-like flask features a manual pump used to create pressure in the All in One Coffee Machine brewing chamber. After that, the coffee brewed from the hot water, and the coffee ground in the chamber will begin to spill out. Travelers can also use the water at room temperature to make coffee. Because in critical or unusual moments, cherishing what you have is the most important thing.
In the end, this espresso maker is the only device that is perfect for flying. Apart from that, using Minpresso is not the easiest espresso to experience. Because of the lightweight coffee machines packing only minimal functionality and brewing efficiency. It’s a perk for travelers, though!
- Brews the best coffee for Moka pot.
- Travel friendly
- Brews quality coffee.
- The piston action generates enough pressure to brew a good espresso.
- Needs another water heating vessel.
ZNZ manual coffee grinder filter cup coffee brewer
- ▲ALL-IN-ONE COFFEE MAKER - Beans storage, Drip Kettle, Hand Mill Grinder, Reusable Filter Dripper, Mug cup, etc. Adjust the grinding thickness according to your needs, brew a cup of delicious coffee. All you need to provide is your favorite coffee beans and boiling water or milk, sugar. It is also a nice coffee cup as travels or gifts.
- ▲QUALITY MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP - Coffee grinder's parts are made of quality stainless steel and food-grade polypropylene material, while the grinder core itself is made of hard and durable ceramic material. Comes with the complete Grinder and Filter system, adjustable ceramic burr grinder with fold-in handle, metal pour over filter, and air insulated cup with lid.
- ▲ECO-FRIENDLY AND MUTE - All-in-one coffee cup saves your money on buying coffee machines. Hand-made coffee without any pollution and removable hand crank mechanism consistently eliminates over 90% of noise that electric grinders produce. Imagine grinding your favorite coffee quietly in an office cubicle when others are fast asleep or working.
- ▲EASY TO CLEAN AND DO NOT LEAK - Specially materials of this manual coffee maker allow you can clean it by make simple flushing. Our coffee grinders have all the benefits of a traditional hand grinder, and an ingenious built in brewing system for daily life.
- ▲PORTABLE AND EXQUISITE - No batteries, power and long cords to operate your portable compact coffee grinder, allow you tasting your fresh roasted coffee beans on your camping, hiking, backpacking, or outdoor trip. The Grinder and Filter is designed to be compact and easily portable. Exquisite appearance and package also fit for as a gift in different occasions.
Here’s another all-in-one coffee maker featuring a hand grinder, a drip kettle, a cup, and a reusable filter dripper. In short, what you need to do is brew a hot coffee in the woods in one box.
The procedure begins with a manual hand grinder. This grinder must only be operated with your fingertips, which can be a nice thing to do while camping. You can also change the size of the grind slightly using the special blade supplied with the grinder. The grinder fits tightly inside a hexagonal, stainless steel insert and secures the All in One Coffee Machine.
Moving on from grinding, this travel espresso maker is constructed from a food-grade polypropylene material that is safe for health concerns but not very durable. The coffee machine is designed to stop leaks or spills along the way, which is good. However, the system’s vacuum insulation is not up to a standard, so if you try to carry it all the way, that’s, unfortunately, not possible.
The computer is effortless to clean and easily flushing it under the water since it does not contain any electrical components. Also, being a coffee machine that doesn’t need any fuel, you can take a week-long hike as well. All in all, the machine offers some goodies at a given price.
- Free of electricity requirements.
- The manual hand grinder can grind beans in various settings.
- The polypropylene material is super easy to clean.
- Grinding takes some effort.
- Vacuum insulation could have much better.
Soulhand all-in-one portable pour over travel coffee maker with thermal mug
No products found.
Soulhand coffee machine is certainly one of the most beautiful all-in-one manual coffee machines I have seen on the market. It comes with a coffee grinder with a ceramic burr and all the features to brew pour-over coffee. The beans may also be stored in it, and the coffee beverage is vacuum-insulated.
This coffee maker is perfect for tourists and campers. It also comes with an aesthetic-looking carry bag. Even if the unit is quite weighty, it’s worth it for the quality coffee it can pour!
Due to several components like the burr grinder, Soulhand is significantly bigger than our other items. The grinder operates both with a hand crank and using the lid. You may also change the grinding scale by spinning the ceramic grinder from coarse to perfect.
The all-in-one coffee machine is quick to operate and also fast to wash. You may have to run it many times to get the grind perfect, but there’s nothing that can deter you from brewing hot pour-over coffee on the go once you’ve done that.
- Stylish looks
- One of the finest espresso machines out there.
- An effective ceramic plate grinder.
- It has all the requisite functionality and a carrying case in one unit.
- The cap is divided into two pieces and helps you to store fresh coffee beans.
- It doesn’t need any energy to operate.
- They’re easy to wash.
- Grinding will take a little bit of time to get used to.
DeLonghi BCO430 combination pump espresso and 10-cup drip coffee machine with frothing wand
- Front loading coffee maker. Input power (W): 1500
- Removable 40 ounce water reservoir for easy filling
- 24 hour programmable timer. Pump pressure (bar): 15
- Gold tone filter included
- Rated voltage/frequency (VHF): 115 V/ 60Hz. Rated voltage: 115 V
DeLonghi BCO430 is our last product in this review and also the most costly one. Due to the combined capabilities of a pump espresso and drip coffee machine, this coffee machine is capable of brewing drinks such as Espresso, Latte, and Cappuccino.
In brewing a Cappuccino and Latte, this all in one coffee maker grinder does a great job, but Espresso might have been a little better looking at the All in One Coffee Machine price tag. On the front wall, the unit also has a digital screen that allows you to configure it on a 24-hour basis.
To add an extra touch to your coffee, this All in One Espresso Machine comes with a swing-out milk frother. Also, for a small group, the ten cup ability is decent. However, this coffee and cappuccino maker ultimately struggles to provide quality service despite having such good features and has received a lot of condemnation very recently.
The issue appears to be something of a defective pouring system. Besides, the service of Delonghi for this product has not been the best, urging customers to troubleshoot themselves instead of fixing or replacing the computer.
- Three different types of beverages can made.
- This machine comes with a milk frother.
- Easily programmable
- The defective mechanism and bad Delonghi service have earned a lot of criticism.
- Does not offer as premium quality as its price tag.
If you’re ready to buy an all-in-one coffee machine, well here’s your guide to making the right purchase. Before making the order, we are going to tell you about the different factors that you must take into account.
How to pick the best espresso machine all in one?
The key criteria you need to take care of before buying an all in one coffee machine are below.
First of all, you need to determine if you want a portable machine or a counter-top one.
Go for a countertop one if you are a regular individual who just wants a quality coffee machine with all the required functions to enjoy a daily coffee. Or you have to go for a countertop one if you are someone who gets a lot of visitors sometimes or has a large family.
For outdoor enthusiasts such as a camper, backpacker, hiker, mountaineer, a fishing enthusiast, and other related individuals, the portable travel all-in-one machines we have featured here are specially built. Therefore these travel espresso makers are not filled with gadgets, but they serve the purpose of brewing you a hot cup of coffee on the go, and that’s the only thing that they want.
Coffee bean grinder
Most of all, an espresso machine, whether manual or electric, is fitted with a grinder. Some goods, however, such as Delonghi, do not come with a grinder. I believe you may be looking for a coffee machine that has all the requisite features so you don’t have to buy extra equipment. To that, you have to go for a machine that has an inbuilt (more preferable) or an external grinder.
They now come with a manual hand grinder or an electric burr grinder when we talk about a portable all in one coffee machine. Both work well, but you must make sure how you are going to use it when you are searching for an outdoor product.
Most of the electric grinders on those portable coffee makers operate on a battery that, depending on the battery life, needs to be charged now and then. So you can go for a machine with a manual grinder like Soulhand if you are likely to camp and move in areas where it might be difficult to find electricity.
However, if you prefer small hikes and know that you can get electricity available, choose an electric grinder machine as it produces better grinding and saves some time. We would recommend a product like Coffee Boy in such situations.
I would suggest that the answer to whether or not you need a machine with a milk frother depends on two factors. And that is whether you are looking for a domestic or outdoor All in One Coffee Machine. So if you’re searching for a machine that you want to use on the go, there’s no point looking for anything with a milk frother, and there’s no point, according to my understanding.
However, you might go for a machine with a milk frother if you are looking for a machine that would make you feel like a barista right at your home. Further, bear in mind that all these devices need to have a strong pressure system to brew high-quality coffee as just having a milk frother does not ensure that the beverage is going to be rich both in taste and looks.
Many coffee machines are intended for the preparation of a single form of a drink. Some of the machines that we have featured here, however, will serve more than one beverage. This role has its disadvantages. According to some people, the taste of the drink prepared by such devices does not satisfy them.
Multiple explanations can be behind such a thing. And the brewing style will be the most popular one. Different brewing methods are required for all different types of coffee drinks. It is difficult to combine all these techniques into one system, so the machine does not give the beverage a quality touch. I do not dispute, however, the fact that there are devices that offer justification for all packaged drinks, but they are far too premium.
So I would say, all in all, go with a machine that specializes in one form of drink, one that you love to consume. And opt for more features rather than beverages.
Easy to clean
This aspect is now primarily concerned with outdoor goods. If you want to buy a portable all in one coffee maker, you have to make sure it’s easy to clean, because it’s easier to invest in a product when you’re on the go that you can clean just by flushing under the water.
Whether or not a portable espresso maker is simple to clean depends directly on the number of specific components it has connected to it and certain other things, such as whether or not it has any electronic components.
Thus, for each of those machines, we have thoroughly inspected, we have checked and added an indicator for the ease of cleaning.
We recommend that you go ahead with the most portable of the All in One Espresso Machines that you will find on the market, such as Soulhand, for solo travelers or backpackers. And if you’re traveling with a friend sometimes you’ve got to go with something with greater ability. For any additional power, however, I’m not sure whether we’d call it portable or not!
When we talk about a kitchen-top home espresso machine’s power, I’d suggest going for an 8-cup machine at least. My 8-cup maker has never disappointed me in my personal experience, having a family of 5 and regular visitors. Also, I believe that any additional power, such as a 12-cup, is unnecessary because it would add absolutely nothing to the brewing time.
Make sure you pick something that is a safe investment, whatever machine you go for. Buying an All in One Coffee Machine would make sure you have all the things you need in one box and make it more convenient for you to brew coffee.