The taste of fall is in the air. The leaves are starting to change colors, and the pumpkin spice latte is back on the menu.
Fall seems like a great time to find recipes that incorporate all of your favorite flavors.
Here’s an easy recipe for the season’s popular drink.
Note that we have adjusted the amount of real pumpkin puree and sugar for this recipe.
You can use any method to brew your coffee.
This recipe recommends a make-shift spice blend of nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger. You can concoct your own at home or buy pre-made.
How to make a pumpkin spice latte
What you need:
- 1 cup of milk
- Whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 2 shots of espresso or 1/2 cup of strongly brewed hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon of sugar. You can add more depending on your taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pour pumpkin puree and milk into a saucepan and whisk well
- Add vanilla to your mixture, whisk and heat until the mixture is warmed. Make sure to regulate the heat. If you let the milk boil, it can become spoiled.
- Remove your mixture from heat, add pumpkin pie spice seasoning, and stir well. Make sure the seasoning blends in the milk.
- Extract your espresso or hot coffee.
- Now pour the milk mixture over your coffee.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon
The editorial staff at Crazy Coffee Crave is a team of coffee enthusiasts & Baristas who enjoy the one thing we all think about as soon as we get up in the morning. Trusted by thousands of readers worldwide.