I love peanut butter spread on practically everything. Everything benefits from a bit of peanutty love, in my view, from toast to oats to pancakes, and even just poured over a banana.
Table Of Contents−
- What is peanut butter coffee?
- Peanut butter coffee (hot and cold) recipe
- What is the best-brewed coffee to use?
- Health benefits of peanut butter coffee
Can you put peanut butter into coffee since you can drink it in a smoothie and add butter to coffee? If so, how do you prepare coffee with peanuts?
What is peanut butter coffee?
Coffee mixed with peanut butter is known as peanut butter coffee. Typically, it is created by adding a spoonful of peanut butter to a cup of hot coffee and stirring until the peanut butter is thoroughly absorbed.
Peanut butter coffee (hot and cold) recipe
Add peanut butter to your everyday cup of coffee to make it simple and creamy. This beverage can be served hot or cold!
Prep time: 3 minutes
Added time: Two minutes
Total time: Five minutes
- 0.18 l of brewed coffee, or ¾ cup
- 15 grams of peanut butter in 1 tablespoon
- 30 grams of whole milk in 2 tablespoons
- An ice cube (for the iced version)
- Adding a preferred sweetener is optional.
To prepare hot peanut butter coffee
- Make coffee to your personal preferences.
- Blend the milk and peanut butter in a blender as the coffee is brewing.
- Once the coffee has been brewed, pour it into the blender.
- Blend until uniform, and a thin layer of foam appears on top.
- Add a sweetener as necessary to achieve the desired flavor.
To prepare iced peanut butter coffee
- Make coffee the way you prefer (use the ingredients listed above).
- The coffee must be thoroughly cooled. After it has finished brewing, you can accelerate the procedure by introducing a few ice cubes.
- Once it has cooled, combine it with the milk, peanut butter, and a few ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend till creamy and smooth.
- Place ice cubes on top of the mixture in a glass, then add your preferred sweetener. If you’d like, you can add whipped cream.
What is the best-brewed coffee to use?
Coffee can be brewed at home using either drip or immersion methods. When making this delicacy at home, both choices will work incredibly well.
In the drip method, ground coffee is added to a metal or paper filter inserted into a cone-shaped brewing apparatus. Then hot water is added to the grounds; the coffee is brewed and dripped into a pot or carafe.
Health benefits of peanut butter coffee
In conclusion, peanut butter is among the most incredible foods there is. It’s excellent for toasting in the morning, blending in a great brownie batch, simply eating directly from the jar by the scoop, or heating up and pouring on ice cream.
However, there are several other health advantages to peanut butter (the organic, pure, unprocessed variety) that many of us (including me) were unaware of. Here are some surprising health advantages of peanut butter and Peanut Butter Cup Coffee.
Lose weight with peanut butter
They are highly beneficial and healthful fats. Although your mother likely advised you to limit your peanut butter intake since it is oily and can leave you feeling unwell, I beg to differ. Add a lot of peanuts.
Exercise and peanut butter’s high monounsaturated fat content have been demonstrated to be effective weight-loss strategies. Additionally, it has been scientifically established that consuming peanut butter, which is rather delicious and doesn’t taste like usual food, can assist you in sticking to your diet plan.
Peanut butter aids glycemic response
Certain meals, mainly processed and starchy meals, raise blood sugar levels. Obesity and diabetes have been related to unstable blood sugar. However, peanut butter has a minimal glycemic index despite its sweetness and mouthwatering texture.
Eating peanut butter is one approach to taking fat, protein, and fiber without causing your blood sugar levels to crash.
Add good fats to your food
While peanut butter is rich in fat, like avocados, it is not the “bad” fat found in ranch dressing or ice cream; your body requires this fat to survive.