Sometimes we get hurt to see and hear some coffee drinkers struggling to keep their frothers spotlessly clean after dropping a few bucks. In fact, we find it challenging to forgive any coffee lover who doesn’t keep his frother clean all the time.
Considering the significance of these machines and how dangerous they can be if not cleaned well, today we have decided to teach you how to clean Nespresso Milk Frother. This is one of the best brands in the market, and it is best known for its great features.
However, despite its uniqueness, some people claim they find this unit a bit hard to clean. To help you keep your Nespresso Milk Frother clean, we have wrapped up some things to consider. But before we tell you more on how to do this, we want to take a moment to talk about a few things:
How a frother is designed can determine whether you will struggle to clean it or not. This unit resembles any other milk frother in the market. It has a detachable carafe that you can lug around and a motor. You can easily move the substance in the carafe. The interior is coated with non-stick material, and the exterior is made of non-corrosive. Basically, this unit is well designed.
Learn how to use your frother
No matter how curious you are to use your unit, it always advisable first to learn how it works. That way, you will not only extend its longevity but also simplify the process of cleaning it. For example, once you master how to use your frother well, you will minimize the chances of spills, and that results in less cleaning. Here are a few tips on how to use a Nespresso milk frother properly:
- Use proper whisk for the right task.
- Ensure that you don’t store the unit in a clumsy area.
- Endeavor to use plastic objects to scoop the foams.
- Cleaning your Nespresso Milk Frother
Cleaning the interior
- Once you have done frothing, you will notice the attached whisks and the walls have congeals on them. To remove those congeals, do this:
- Remove the carafe jug from the unit. You don’t need to carry the base and remember to unplug your unit from the power source.
- Warm some water and fill the interior. Doing this helps soak the congeals and remove 70% of the milk leftovers.
- Haul the contaminated water and fill in the carafe with another warm water but this time use a soft sponge or your finger to remove any leftover gently. Never use abrasive items to clean your carafe.
- You can repeat this again and again until your carafe is clean.
When cleaning the exterior parts of your unit, especially the base, make sure to be very careful. A damp cloth will do a decent job. Use it to wipe stains and afterwards use a clean, dry cloth to dry your unit. You can even rub olive oil on the exterior part so as to keep it sparkling.
- Never immerse the motor inside a bowl filled with water.
- Never soak warm water inside the carafe for more than 10 minutes.
- Make sure no liquid touches any of the functions, not even the spurted liquid.
- Always clean your unit before its temperature has abated.
- Make sure that you save it in a cool and open space.
- Always contact the manufacturer when you begin to have an issue with the unit. The manufacturer will absolutely help you.
- Try all that you can to stop spills while frothing.
Cleaning your unit starts with how you use it. If you use it well, you will have an easy time cleaning it. So, the better you use it, the safer it will be to keep it clean all the time.