Hi there, fellow coffee lovers! Are you looking for a creamy, dairy-free milk alternative for your favorite Starbucks beverages? As a fellow fan of plant-based options, I’m excited to share with you everything you need to know about oat milk at Starbucks.
Can You Order Drinks With Oat Milk At Starbucks?
Good news! Starbucks now offers oat milk as a tasty and sustainable option for your go-to hot and cold beverages. Whether you’re craving a hot latte with frothy oat milk or an iced cappuccino, you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks drinks made with this plant-based alternative.
Popular Starbucks Oat Milk Drinks:
- Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
- Honey Oatmilk Latte
- Oatmilk Iced Vanilla Latte
- Oatmilk Mocha Cookie
- Chai Tea Latte with Oat Milk
- Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
Just keep in mind that certain stores may not have oat milk available, so be sure to ask your barista.
What Oat Milk Brand Does Starbucks Use?
Meet Oatly! Starbucks partners with Oatly, a Swedish company known for its creamy and delicious oat milk. Specifically, Starbucks uses Oatly Barista Edition oat milk, which steams beautifully for that perfect latte.
Oatly Oat Milk Quick Facts:
- Brand: Oatly
- Origin: Sweden
- Type: Barista Edition Oat Milk (used at Starbucks)
- Gluten-Free: Certified gluten-free
- Sustainability: Requires less water and land to produce
Is Oat Milk Good for You?
You bet! Oat milk boasts several health benefits. It’s a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals like calcium, iron, and magnesium. Plus, it’s lower in calories and fat than other options, making it a top choice for health-conscious folks.
Why Has Oat Milk Become So Popular In Coffees?
Let’s talk trends! Oat milk has been making waves in the coffee world for several reasons:
- Heart-Healthy: No cholesterol and low saturated fat.
- Nutritious: Packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Environmentally Friendly: Made by soaking oats in water, more sustainable than traditional dairy or other non-dairy options.
With all these benefits, oat milk has become the plant-based darling of many coffee enthusiasts.
Starbucks Oat Milk FAQs
Why doesn’t my local Starbucks have oat milk?
- Oat milk is gaining popularity, but some locations may be facing a shortage or haven’t started offering it yet.
Can I purchase Starbucks’ oat milk in stores?
- Absolutely! You can find Oatly oat milk at stores like Target, Walmart, Amazon, and more.
How much extra is oat milk at Starbucks?
- On average, it costs about $0.80-$1.00 extra.
What kind of oat milk does Starbucks use in Canada & the UK?
- In Canada, Starbucks has Oatly’s original oat milk. In the UK, they offer both Oatly’s original oat milk and Barista Edition oat milk.
There you have it—everything you need to know about oat milk at Starbucks!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links. Remember to support us by purchasing through the Amazon/Walmart/Impact Radius links provided. Last update on 2023-12-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Disclosure: No compensation or free products were received in exchange for writing this review.
The editorial staff at Crazy Coffee Crave is a team of coffee enthusiasts & Baristas who enjoy the one thing we all think about as soon as we get up in the morning. Trusted by thousands of readers worldwide.