There’s nothing better than a hot cup of chai tea when the weather is cold and windy. The spiciness of the tea and warm, comforting spices will soothe you. But sometimes, it’s just too warm to drink a hot beverage.
Table Of Contents−
This recipe will teach you how to make your own dirty iced chai latte with just 5 simple ingredients. All you need is milk, strong black tea, honey for sweetness, and almond milk for texture.
So, go ahead and make your own dirty iced chai latte today!
What is a dirty iced chai latte?
When you add coffee or espresso to chai tea, you end up with a dirty brew. A brew that will leave your taste buds thankful. Want to enjoy this drink? Here is how to prepare it at home:
- ¼ cup strong brewed coffee or Shot of espresso
- 1 Chai Teabag
- Touch of honey
- 6 oz cold milk of your choosing. We used unsweetened vanilla almond milk!
- Steep your tea as recommended but only use about 6oz of hot water
- Pull yourself a shot of espresso or brew your coffee
- Once your tea is steeped, add honey to taste and pour over a cup of ice
- Now add cold milk and coffee
- If you are not in a hurry or have enough time, you can use iced coffee and tea.
You can also add vanilla extract for more flavor and ground ginger for spiciness.
The editorial staff at Crazy Coffee Crave is a team of coffee enthusiasts & Baristas who enjoy the one thing we all think about as soon as we get up in the morning. Trusted by thousands of readers worldwide.