What is a dirty iced chai latte?
When you add coffee or espresso to chai tea, you end up with a brew titled dirty. A brew that will leave your taste buds thankful. Want to enjoy this drink? Here is how to prepare it at home:
- ¼ cup strong brewed coffee or Shot of espresso
- 1 Chai Teabag
- Touch of honey
- 6 oz cold milk of your choosing. We used unsweetened vanilla almond milk!
- Steep your tea as recommended but only use about 6oz of hot water
- Pull yourself a shot espresso or brew your coffee
- Once your tea is steeped, add honey to taste and pour over a cup of ice
- Now add cold milk and coffee
- If not in a hurry or have enough time, you can use iced coffee and tea.