Table of Contents
Have you ever heard of Breville? When buying an espresso machine, you want to get the best model. It is a leading kitchen appliance manufacturer that was established in 1932. The award-winning manufacturer has some of the best small kitchen appliances at affordable prices. A good example is the Breville Espresso machine
Why choose Breville?
- Excellent customer service: every appliance comes with a one-year warranty. Customer service representatives are always ready to answer your questions.
- Easy to use features: The espresso is easy to use for beginners or experts when making a cup of coffee.
- High-quality products: Breville appliances are made using stainless steel, durable, and easy to clean bodies. They have the best espresso. You can compare them with others here.
The best Breville espresso machines
The Breville BES980XL Oracle espresso machine
The Italian inspired oracle home espresso has high-tech features. It is a hybrid between semi-automatic and fully automated machine. You can adjust the machine to suit your taste.
Its ease in use and brewing makes it a perfect choice for beginners. Read Oracle Touch here.
The Oracle features
- Super-automatic mode: use the button to get different variables for the barista.
- Smart technology: you program and save the setting for a perfect drink.
- Automation: it grinds, dose, and tamp your portafilter and steam milk for you making it very easy.
- Dual Boilers: one boiler extracts coffee while the other steam coffee for fast coffee.
- Amazing build Quality: has a stainless steel body, stainless steel boilers, and Italian pumps. It’s easy to clean
The Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler espresso machine
The dual boiler is excellent for espresso and steaming milk for your latte or cappuccino simultaneously. The espresso boiler is PID controlled with an over-pressure valve (OPV). Extraction happens at ideal temperatures, thus preventing better taste. The second boiler steams your milk for a quick cappuccino.
Micro-foam milk gives fine, and uniform bubbles in your latte or cappuccinos. A shot clock is used in timing the extraction time.
You can select your single or double shots (19-22 grams per shot) with a push on the button.
Auto-start timer can be set on the machine to ensure you get your coffee ready when you wake up.
The dual boiler features
- Dual boilers: one boiler for milk and the other for coffee extraction. You will get your coffee faster.
- PID temperature control: maintains consistent temperatures for delicious extractions
- Easy to program: Brew temperature, pre-infusion and duration are auto-set
- Low-pressure infusion: for wet grounds, set the pressure at 9 bars for tasty extraction
The Breville BES870XL Barista Express
The Barista Express is a manual model.
It comes with an integrated conical burr grinder. It means you can load ground into the hopper and dispense directly into the portafilter for the best taste and freshness. You control the grounds in each shot, single or double.
The pre-infusion and 9-bar extraction aided by 1600W thermostat coil bring the best flavor.
Milk frothier generates Breville‘s signature of smooth cappuccinos.
The Barista Express Features
- Easy refilling: built with a removable 2-liter water tank
- Built-in Burr grinder: easy grinder that dispenses into the portafilter
- PID temperature control: maintains optimal temperatures for tasty extractions
- Low-pressure pre-infusion: wet grounds need 9-bars of pressure for flavored espresso
The Breville BES840XL/A The Infuser espresso machine
The infuser espresso machine incorporates features like single and double-wall filter baskets. The single wall filter basket helps you master grinding and tamping. The dual-wall filter gives a beautiful crema.
Some unique features include steel jug for milk frothing, plastic insert portafilter, volumetric control, espresso pressure gauges, and automatic timers. Read more here.
The infuser features
- Pre-infusion of grounds: pressure of 9-bars is ideal
- 61-oz removable water tank
- Hot water on demand for brewing tea, Americanos or warming cup
- PID temperature control
The Breville BES810BSS Duo Temp Pro espresso machine
The Duo tempo refers to different temperatures used for pulling espresso shots and frothing milk. It lets you produce micro-foam milk froth for lattes and cappuccino with single or double shots.
The model has a 1600W thermocoil heating system and low-pressure pre-infusion like other Breville espresso models. It has 1-2 wall filter baskets; hence, freshly ground coffee or pre-ground beans are perfect.
The Duo Temp features:
- 1600W thermocoil system for faster heating
- PID digital temp control
- Low-pressure pre-infusion for great flavor and optimal extraction.
The Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma espresso machine
The Cafe Roma is a manual espresso that takes your experience to the next level. The 15-bar pump provides sufficient pressure for extraction and built-in steam wands for cappuccinos, lattes, and other milk-based espresso drinks.
The Café Roma top features:
Dual-wall portafilter: can be used for freshly-ground beans or pre-grounds
15-bar pump: sufficient for quality espresso extraction
Steam wand for making milk-based espresso
The Breville BES880BSS Barista Touch espresso machine
The Barista Touch is very precise and easy to use. You can select your favorite drink from 5 café favorites displayed on the screen by pressing the Grind icon. You can customize the grind size on the conical burr grinder.
Lock the portafilter and press the brew icon. The machine pre-infuses the pressure for quality extraction and maintains the best PID control. The frothing icon helps you add milk to your coffee.
With the machine, you can program up to 8 drinks by setting more coffee, or hotter milk.
The Barista Touch features:
- Touch screen-display-easy to use by selecting the icons
- PID-controlled thermojet heating process
- Five pre-programmed café drinks
- Milk frothing for cappuccinos and lattes is automated
Breville has a wide range of espresso machines. You can choose from the low entry Café Roma to the luxurious Oracle for the best coffee-making experience.
The BES870XL Barista Express is a perfect choice. It strikes between cost, efficiency, and automatic performance. The built-in, conical burr grinder simplifies the brewing process. DID digital temperature control, micro-foam milk frothing bring the best taste in espresso and café drinks.