In the morning, the first thing you notice is your coffee brewer. It also sets the tone for the rest of your kitchen’s design. Gray is bland, and black is dismal. You need more fun and energizing feelings!
The good news is that color is the new trend in coffee makers – brightly colored coffee makers that are functional, enjoyable, and affordable. Give your kitchen a retro and trendy look.
The best yellow coffee makers
A touch of yellow in your kitchen may be calming and mood-boosting, especially if it’s your coffee maker, which is the first device most people look at in the morning. Here are our picks for the best yellow coffee makers for those wishing to spice up their coffee-brewing routine.
Wacaco nanopresso portable espresso maker
- [LIMITED EDITION] The Nanopresso Orange Tattoo is a Limited Edition. A one time production, specially designed by our in-house designer. The Nanopresso main body has been covered with coffee doodles art, while a orange accent has been given to the Nanopresso Case to perfectly match with the portable espresso machine. The result is a beautiful and very unique bundle, available in limited quantity.
- [MASSIVE POWER] Built around a newly patented pumping system, the Nanopresso is capable of reaching, with the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of stable pressure during extraction for unparalleled coffee quality. It is more than what most home espresso machines can deliver.
- [EASIER THAN EVER] The Nanopresso works best with finely ground coffee that is tamped hard. It is delightfully easy to operate and simple to use. The Nanopresso requires 15% less force to pump compared to previous models. With Nanopresso, the power is in the machine, not in your hands.
- [SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST] Nanopresso’s ergonomic design and shorter length makes it your travel companion of choice. Nanopresso is engineered to be extremely light. Yet, designed to go wherever you go, its construction delivers a reassuringly solid feel. Overall length is 6.14 in / 15.6 cm and the weight is at just 0.74 lb /336 g.
- [GREAT ADD ON] You can buy Nanopresso NS Adapter or Nanopresso Barista Kit accessories separately in order to use Nespresso** Original capsules and most of compatibles or make double espresso shots. Add Nanopresso NS Adapter from (B076DGY1NS). Add Nanopresso Barista Kit from (B078GM6FFH). Versatility is where the Nanopresso shines.
The Wacaco Nanopresso is the ultimate on-the-go brewer for creamy espresso. It’s small enough to fit in a briefcase or backpack, and the end cap serves as a cup for brewing.
The Wacaco Nanopresso’s pumping mechanism is very noteworthy. It reaches 18 bars of pressure with approximately 15% less force compared to portable espresso makers, allowing you to brew rich espresso with full crema fast and easily wherever you are.
- Reaches 18 bars of pressure
- Simple pumping operation
- Travel-friendly design
- Cap acts like a cup
- Heatsink design keeps the exterior cool
FLOH French Press for Coffee
- Premium stainless steel body retains the perfect water temperature
- No sweat, no mess, no leaks!
- Double stainless steel screen filter to prevent grounds in your coffee
- Coffee Lover approved - add your favorite coffee brand for the perfect experience
- Large body for up to 4 servings
FLOH’s Stainless Steel French Press is available in several colors, including pink. Because of its double-wall structure, it keeps your coffee heated for an hour longer than French glass presses. It also has three filters, ensuring that even the smallest coffee grinds do not make their way into your cup.
Moccamaster KGB coffee brewer
- Perfect Coffee Every Time: This pump-free coffee maker heats water to the correct temperature for coffee extraction
- Easy to Use: The Moccamaster brews a full 40 oz pot of coffee in 4-6 minutes using one switch
- Quiet and Safe: The Moccamaster KBG quietly brews your coffee and automatically turns off after 100 minutes
- Quality Materials: Moccamasters last a lifetime. We use BPA/BPS/BPF and Phthalate free plastics and durable stainless steel and aluminum
- Delicious Coffee and Peace of Mind: Moccamaster coffee brewers have a 5-year warranty
Technivorm Moccamaster is somewhat expensive. However, it comes with a 5-year warranty and it is SCAA certified. It has an auto-adjusting, dual-phase hot-plate that keeps the coffee between 175 and 185 degrees Fahrenheit and an auto shut-off after 100 minutes.
This high-tech machine produces a consistent brew at temperatures ranging from 196 to 205°F. Coffee is best brewed using water that has a temperature of 200 degrees. Your coffee would be ready in six minutes.
Sweet jar Porcelain Tea Mug with Infuser
- Design Style—Simple and stylish look, graceful handle for heat protection, high-grade infuser. Decorate your life with colorful cups, keep you in a good mood.
- Convenient to Brew Tea—Each cup with a deep infuser, easy to filter tea leaves and brew tea, help you save the time of boiling tea.
- Material—Sweejar cup is made of reliable porcelain which is breakage-proof. The tea infuser is 18/8 stainless steel. The lid can be used as a tray for the infuser.
- Beautiful Gifts—Super practical gift for your friends, family, lovers and so on. Deliver your surprise quickly!
An easy setup is all that is needed to make a delicious cup of coffee. This Sweet Jar Porcelain Tea Mug comes with a stainless steel infuser device that can be used for by-the-cup manual brewing of coffee or loose leaf tea.
Porcelain is an excellent heat-retention material. The included lid maintains a steady temperature throughout the brewing and may be used as a tray for the infuser once the brew is complete.
- Reusable 18/8 stainless steel infuser
- Fine mesh filter avoids sediment in the cup
- Porcelain mug offers great heat retention
- The included lid also serves as a tray
- Compact and self-contained
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
Bialetti 4982 rainbow espresso maker
- Suitable for 3 cups
- Material: aluminum, plastic
- Suitable for all types of cookers (except induction)
The initial home brewer was the Bialetti stovetop, espresso maker. This multifunctional Bialetti Rainbow Espresso Maker may be used on both gas and electric stovetops, as well as over an open flame when camping.
Because of its small size, this stovetop espresso brewer is ideal for modest houses, apartments, and other small spaces. It’s also a great choice for travelers, as it’s made of tough and lightweight aluminum.
- Works on all types of stoves
- It is made of lightweight and lasting aluminium
- Has a stay-cool handle and lid knob
- Brews 2-3 cups of stovetop espresso
- It is easy to use and clean
Mocohana ceramic coffee dripper
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Carved out of porcelain with a floral shape. The unique coffee dripper makes you brew coffee looks very elegant and professional. Suitable for 1-2 cups filter paper V60. Suitable for both commercial and home use, perfect gift for any coffeeholic.
- STURDY & DURABLE: Made of ceramic which works well in heat preservation and heat conduction, the coffee dripper can supply good temperature stability to make better coffee extraction. It can withstand up to 120℃ of temperature.
- EASY TO USE: The dripper is designed a large single hole which can change coffee taste by the speed of pouring hot water, and you can enjoy making your favorite coffee. Small size, lightweight pour-over coffeemaker, perfect for travel.
- PERFECT SIZE: The dripper features 4.53 inch and 2.95 inch height. The spacing between the ribs is large enough to allow for the user to be able to control the flow rate, it is simple enough for both amateur as also experienced connoisseurs.
- WITH CUP HOLDER: The wooden cup holder outter diameter: 4.76 inch, inner diameter: 2.56 inch. It is designed to fit most cups, mugs, coffee filter, small pots, etc.
Pour-over is the best method for extracting the full flavor of your coffee when brewed in a single cup. This Mocohana Ceramic Coffee Dripper features an elegant design that is both functional and attractive. The deep ridges on the inside enable equal flavor extraction by preventing dry spots from forming on the grounds.
The Mocohana Ceramic Coffee Dripper comes with a hardwood stand with a 4.5” diameter that fits most mugs comfortably. It also has great heat retention, ensuring that the water temperature remains constant during the brew.
- Thick ceramic provides great heat retention
- Ridged dripper prevents dry patches
- Elegant floral shape with wooden support
- It accommodates standard V60 paper filters
- The wide base fits most mugs
Blue Alx coffee colorful coffee dripper
- Durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes.
- 3 hole system keeps the coffee from flowing through too quickly and provides the proper brewing time.
- Our unique colored dripper makes your kitchen gorgeous.
This Blue Axl Coffee Dripper is yet another great option for pour-over brewing. It includes a simple one-piece design, a broad base, and a solid handle that stays cool during the process, allowing you to remove it from the cup when you’re done safely.
The ridges on the inside of the Blue Axl coffee dripper help in the even soaking and extraction of the entire bed of grounds. Its durable ceramic walls resist cracking and do not absorb odors, allowing you to brew great coffee for years to come.
- It is compact and lightweight
- It is made of durable ceramic
- It has a ridged interior for enhanced extraction
- It is easy to clean
- It has a sturdy built-in handle.
- It fits standard #2 paper filters
Airmoon coffee dripper
- Portable handmade brew - Our classic ceramic pour-over coffee dripper lets you have a traditional, hands-on brewing experience in the comfort of your own home or anywhere else, without the help of a machine.
- Conical design - The V-shaped conical design can make the coffee powder pile higher, thereby prolonging the contact time with water and making it easy to fully infuse the coffee. Also, the conical shape makes it easier to draw circles with water, which is conducive to even steaming.
- Inner wall spiral - The inner wall of our coffee pour over adopts a spiral groove design, and the distance between the filter paper and the wall of the filter cup is reserved to fully extract the coffee essence.
- Single hole design - The coffee flow is more concentrated, so the coffee funnel is more convenient to control the time and speed of water injection to determine the taste of the coffee.
- Easy to use and easy to clean - Our pour-over coffee maker is made of high-quality porcelain, with good heat preservation and durability, suitable for microwave ovens, dishwashers, disinfection cabinets, and ovens.
The Airmoon Coffee Dripper’s ridges form a spiral around the inside of the cone, allowing water to flow continuously around the outside edge and down into your cup. Its steep V-shaped design also enhances water flow, allowing for swift and even extraction.
This is also a long-lasting dripper. The high-quality porcelain is sufficiently sturdy. You may put it in the dishwasher without fear of it chipping or cracking.
- Made of high-quality porcelain
- Steep V design with spiral grooves
- Dishwasher safe
- Built-in handle
- It fits on most cups
- Uses #1 paper filters
Clever yellow coffee dripper
- Clever Lovely Yellow Dripper allows you to have a sediment free cup of coffee.
- Make cumbersome pouring and potential spills a thing of the past. Once brewing is complete just set the brewer on an appropriate size cup and the patented release valves opens and releases the coffee.
- Great for home use or small compact enough for easy travel.
- With Bonus Japanese Made 100 Filters Included. 10 Fluid Ounce. Small Size. BPA Free Plastic.
- Covered by the Amazon A to Z guarantee.
The Clever system approaches single-cup brewing in a novel way, combining a pour-over dripper with a stopper that holds in water to simulate the immersion method. The result is a full-flavored brew with a smooth, grit-free texture akin to a French press.
This is also a portable brewer made of lightweight BPA-free plastic that you can toss in your backpack without fear of breaking. The base is designed to fit securely on most mugs, including travel mugs, and does not require any additional tools to operate.
- Brews a rich cup with no sediment
- Easy single-cup manual brewing
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- Fits mugs with diameters ranging from 1.5” to 3.75.”
- It comes with 100 paper filters
- Ridged inner funnel for even saturation
Sanyo Sangyo porcelain pour-over coffee maker
CAFEC’s yellow pour-over coffee dripper comes with a matching yellow measuring scoop. It is made of Japanese porcelain and is ideal for individuals who want an easy way of brewing coffee. Insert a coffee filter, fill the cone with coffee grounds, lay the dripper over your mug, and pour hot water directly into the cup via the dripper. It’s only 4 inches in diameter so that you can carry it on excursions with you.
What should you look for in a coffee maker?
There are several factors to consider when choosing a coffee maker, but most decisions are based on cost, personal preference, and convenience.
- Convenience: A programmable electric coffee maker will have your coffee ready for you when you get up. Less automated electric machines may necessitate a bit more attention, but they nonetheless work at the push of a few buttons. Manual pour-over coffee makers, such as French press brewers and stovetop espresso pots, all necessitate your undivided attention to produce the perfect cup. On the other hand, Pod machines are ideal for households like a particular type of coffee in small quantities.
- Coffee Type: While coffee makers and espresso machines are often sold separately, hybrid devices that brew both types of coffee are also available. Hybrid machines take up less room and are likely to be less expensive than buying two separate machines, but they may not be the best option if you want the highest quality coffee and espresso. Pod machines frequently include espresso-type drink options, but they aren’t always the most authentic, so if you like conventional espresso or cappuccino, ignore these.
- Brew Size: Single-cup brewers are ideal for persons who live alone or want different flavors or styles of coffee. They’re also ideal for families when everyone wakes up at a different time. Larger-capacity brewers are ideal for folks who enjoy a lot of coffee, as well as for family breakfasts, brunch with neighbors, or dinner parties when coffee is served. Large brewers are sometimes labeled with 10 to 12 cups. However, be aware that a “cup” of coffee in a machine is only 5 to 6 ozs, not 8 or 16! Commercial-sized brewers that can brew enough coffee for small occasions are also available for huge groups.
- Timing: If your family drinks coffee throughout the day, a coffee maker with a thermal carafe will keep the coffee boiling hot no matter what time of day it is. A glass brewer with a warming plate should be sufficient for individuals who drink coffee in the morning, but some people dislike the burnt taste that warmers can produce if left on for too long. For families rushing out the door in the morning, a pod machine can provide a quick cup of coffee without having to worry about leaving the machine on.
- Size: While the size of a machine has no bearing on your cup of joe, it might cause issues if it does not fit in the designated space. Measure precisely and account for the space to open the machine’s top to add water and grounds. Consider your mug sizes when buying single-serve devices. Many larger mugs will not fit beneath the brewer.
- Custom Brewing Options: The most simple machines have almost no options other than adding more or less coffee grounds or water, whereas more advanced machines allow you to set the water temperature, brew strength, and a range of brew sizes. Hot chocolate, tea, and other beverages can be made using cup and capsule machines.
- Extra features: Some machines go beyond brewing options and additional features such as timed brewing, keep-warm or auto-shutoff, and a thermal carafe to keep the coffee warm. Some include notifications when the coffee is brewing, and most electric ones have lights that indicate when the maker is turned on or when the coffee is ready. Higher-end machines may incorporate features like bean grinding, milk frothing, and alerts when the machine has to be cleaned. Espresso machines and hybrid coffee/espresso brewers provide the most features and are the most expensive.
Discover brewers, coffee makers, and accessories for the true connoisseur
Pour-over, espresso, cold brew, or Americano – whatever method you like, it’s important to pick the best home coffee machine for your preferred preparation method and consistently produce barista-level beverages. You’ll find the perfect countertop coffee maker for your kitchen here, including single-cup espresso machines for gourmet coffee on the move and a variety of color options to help your appliance fit in or stand out.
If you click on the Amazon link or Add to Cart and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Last Update: 2021-09-10