In the morning, the first thing you notice is your coffee brewer. It also sets the tone for the rest of your kitchen’s design. Gray is bland, and black is dismal. You need more fun and energizing feelings!
Table Of Contents−
- The best yellow coffee makers
- Wacaco nanopresso portable espresso maker
- FLOH French Press for Coffee
- Moccamaster KGB coffee brewer
- Sweet jar Porcelain Tea Mug with Infuser
- Bialetti 4982 rainbow espresso maker
- Mocohana ceramic coffee dripper
- Blue Alx coffee colorful coffee dripper
- Airmoon coffee dripper
- Clever yellow coffee dripper
- Sanyo Sangyo porcelain pour-over coffee maker
- What should you look for in a coffee maker?
- Discover brewers, coffee makers, and accessories for the true connoisseur
The good news is that color is the new trend in coffee makers – brightly colored coffee makers that are functional, enjoyable, and affordable. Give your kitchen a retro and trendy look.
The best yellow coffee makers
A touch of yellow in your kitchen may be calming and mood-boosting, especially if it’s your coffee maker, which is the first device most people use in the morning. Here are our picks for the best yellow coffee makers for those wishing to spice up their coffee-brewing routine.
Wacaco nanopresso portable espresso maker
The Wacaco Nanopresso is the ultimate on-the-go brewer for creamy espresso. It’s small enough to fit in a briefcase or backpack, and the end cap serves as a cup for brewing.
The Wacaco Nanopresso’s pumping mechanism is very noteworthy. It reaches 18 bars of pressure with approximately 15% less force than portable espresso makers, allowing you to brew rich espresso with full crema fast and easily wherever you are.
- Reaches 18 bars of pressure
- Simple pumping operation
- Travel-friendly design
- Cap acts like a cup
- Heatsink design keeps the exterior cool
FLOH French Press for Coffee
FLOH’s Stainless Steel French Press is available in several colors, including pink. Because of its double-wall structure, it keeps your coffee heated for an hour longer than French glass presses. It also has three filters, ensuring that even the smallest coffee grinds do not make their way into your cup.
Moccamaster KGB coffee brewer
Technivorm Moccamaster is somewhat expensive. However, it comes with a 5-year warranty and is SCAA certified. It has an auto-adjusting, dual-phase hot plate that keeps the coffee between 175 and 185 degrees Fahrenheit and an auto shut-off after 100 minutes.
This high-tech machine produces a consistent brew at temperatures ranging from 196 to 205°F. Coffee is best brewed using water that has a temperature of 200 degrees. Your coffee will be ready in six minutes.
Sweet jar Porcelain Tea Mug with Infuser
An easy setup is needed to make a delicious cup of coffee. This Sweet Jar Porcelain Tea Mug comes with a stainless steel infuser device that can be used for by-the-cup manual brewing coffee or loose-leaf tea.
Porcelain is an excellent heat-retention material. The included lid maintains a steady temperature throughout the brewing and may be used as a tray for the infuser once the brew is complete.
- Reusable 18/8 stainless steel infuser
- Fine mesh filter avoids sediment in the cup
- Porcelain mug offers great heat retention
- The included lid also serves as a tray
- Compact and self-contained
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
Bialetti 4982 rainbow espresso maker
The initial home brewer was the Bialetti stovetop espresso maker. This multifunctional Bialetti Rainbow Espresso Maker may be used on gas and electric stovetops and over an open flame when camping.
Because of its small size, this stovetop espresso brewer is ideal for modest houses, apartments, and other small spaces. It’s also a great choice for travelers, as it’s made of tough and lightweight aluminum.
- Works on all types of stoves
- It is made of lightweight and lasting aluminum
- Has a stay-cool handle and lid knob
- Brews 2-3 cups of stovetop espresso
- It is easy to use and clean
Mocohana ceramic coffee dripper
Pour-over is the best method for extracting the full flavor of your coffee when brewed in a single cup. This Mocohana Ceramic Coffee Dripper features an elegant design that is both functional and attractive. The deep ridges on the inside enable equal flavor extraction by preventing dry spots from forming on the grounds.
The Mocohana Ceramic Coffee Dripper comes with a hardwood stand with a 4.5” diameter that fits most mugs comfortably. It also retains great heat, ensuring the water temperature remains constant during the brew.
- Thick ceramic provides great heat retention
- Ridged dripper prevents dry patches
- Elegant floral shape with wooden support
- It accommodates standard V60 paper filters
- The wide base fits most mugs
Blue Alx coffee colorful coffee dripper
This Blue Axl Coffee Dripper is yet another great option for pour-over brewing. It includes a simple one-piece design, a broad base, and a solid handle that stays cool during the process, allowing you to remove it from the cup when you’re done safely.
The ridges inside the Blue Axl coffee dripper help in the even soaking and extraction of the entire bed of grounds. Its durable ceramic walls resist cracking and do not absorb odors, allowing you to brew great coffee for years to come.
- It is compact and lightweight
- It is made of durable ceramic
- It has a ridged interior for enhanced extraction
- It is easy to clean
- It has a sturdy built-in handle.
- It fits standard #2 paper filters
Airmoon coffee dripper
The Airmoon Coffee Dripper’s ridges form a spiral around the inside of the cone, allowing water to flow continuously around the outside edge and into your cup. Its steep V-shaped design also enhances water flow, allowing for swift and even extraction.
This is also a long-lasting dripper. The high-quality porcelain is sufficiently sturdy. You may put it in the dishwasher without fear of it chipping or cracking.
- Made of high-quality porcelain
- Steep V design with spiral grooves
- Dishwasher safe
- Built-in handle
- It fits on most cups
- Uses #1 paper filters
Clever yellow coffee dripper
The Clever system approaches single-cup brewing novelly, combining a pour-over dripper with a stopper that holds in water to simulate the immersion method. The result is a full-flavored brew with a smooth, grit-free texture akin to a French press.
This is also a portable brewer made of lightweight BPA-free plastic that you can toss in your backpack without fear of breaking. The base is designed to fit securely on most mugs, including travel mugs, and does not require any additional tools to operate.
- Brews a rich cup with no sediment
- Easy single-cup manual brewing
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- Fits mugs with diameters ranging from 1.5” to 3.75.”
- It comes with 100 paper filters
- Ridged inner funnel for even saturation
Sanyo Sangyo porcelain pour-over coffee maker
CAFEC’s yellow pour-over coffee dripper comes with a matching yellow measuring scoop. It is made of Japanese porcelain and is ideal for individuals who want an easy way of brewing coffee. Insert a coffee filter, fill the cone with coffee grounds, lay the dripper over your mug, and pour hot water directly into the cup via the dripper. It’s only 4 inches in diameter so you can carry it on excursions.
What should you look for in a coffee maker?
There are several factors to consider when choosing a coffee maker, but most decisions are based on cost, personal preference, and convenience.
- Convenience: A programmable electric coffee maker will have your coffee ready for you when you get up. Less automated electric machines may necessitate a bit more attention, but they nonetheless work at the push of a few buttons. Manual pour-over coffee makers, such as French press brewers and stovetop espresso pots, require your undivided attention to produce the perfect cup. On the other hand, Pod machines are ideal for households like a particular type of coffee in small quantities.
- Coffee Type: While coffee makers and espresso machines are often sold separately, hybrid devices that brew both types of coffee are also available. Hybrid machines take up less room and are likely to be less expensive than buying two separate machines, but they may not be the best option if you want the highest quality coffee and espresso. Pod machines frequently include espresso-type drink options, but they aren’t always the most authentic, so if you like conventional espresso or cappuccino, ignore these.
- Brew Size: Single-cup brewers are ideal for persons who live alone or want different flavors or styles of coffee. They’re also ideal for families when everyone wakes up at a different time. Larger-capacity brewers are ideal for folks who enjoy a lot of coffee, as well as for family breakfasts, brunch with neighbors, or dinner parties when coffee is served. Large brewers are sometimes labeled with 10 to 12 cups. However, be aware that a “cup” of coffee in a machine is only 5 to 6 ozs, not 8 or 16! Commercial-sized brewers that can brew enough coffee for small occasions are also available for huge groups.
- Timing: If your family drinks coffee throughout the day, a coffee maker with a thermal carafe will keep the coffee boiling hot no matter the time of day. A glass brewer with a warming plate should be sufficient for individuals who drink coffee in the morning, but some people dislike the burnt taste that warmers can produce if left on for too long. For families rushing out the door in the morning, a pod machine can provide a quick cup of coffee without worrying about leaving the machine on.
- Size: While the size of a machine has no bearing on your cup of joe, it might cause issues if it does not fit in the designated space. Measure precisely and account for the space to open the machine’s top to add water and ground. Consider your mug sizes when buying single-serve devices. Many larger mugs will not fit beneath the brewer.
- Custom Brewing Options: The most simple machines have almost no options other than adding more or fewer coffee grounds or water, whereas more advanced machines allow you to set the water temperature, brew strength, and a range of brew sizes. Hot chocolate, tea, and other beverages can be made using cup and capsule machines.
- Extra features: Some machines go beyond brewing options and additional features such as timed brewing, keep-warm or auto-shutoff, and a thermal carafe to keep the coffee warm. Some include notifications when the coffee is brewing, and most electric ones have lights that indicate when the maker is turned on or when the coffee is ready. Higher-end machines may incorporate features like bean grinding, milk frothing, and alerts when the machine has to be cleaned. Espresso machines and hybrid coffee/espresso brewers provide the most features and are the most expensive.
Discover brewers, coffee makers, and accessories for the true connoisseur
Pour-over, espresso, cold brew, or Americano – whatever method you like, it’s important to pick the best home coffee machine for your preferred preparation method and consistently produce barista-level beverages. You’ll find the perfect countertop coffee maker for your kitchen here, including single-cup espresso machines for gourmet coffee on the move and various color options to help your appliance fit in or stand out.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links. Remember to support us by purchasing through the Amazon/Walmart/Impact Radius links provided. Last update on 2023-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Disclosure: No compensation or free products were received in exchange for writing this review.
The editorial staff at Crazy Coffee Crave is a team of coffee enthusiasts & Baristas who enjoy the one thing we all think about as soon as we get up in the morning. Trusted by thousands of readers worldwide.