Finding the perfect movie quote can be a hard task. You’ll need to know what you’re looking for and then find it from a total of about 10,000 quotes.
Table Of Contents−
However, I’ve done all of that hard work for you and compiled 22 of the best moments in movies where coffee is mentioned.
So if coffee is your thing or you just want to find an amazing film quote, keep reading!
Here are the best movie quotes about coffee.
- “It’s all in the grind, Sizemore. Can’t be too fine, can’t be too coarse. This, my friend is a science.”-Black Hawk Down (2001) – Grimes (Ewan McGregor)
- “Coffee and cigarettes, that’s like the breakfast of champions.”-Blue in the Face (1995) – Bob (Jim Jarmusch)
- “This is espresso, you know? It’s like Coffee-Zilla.”-The Iron Giant (1999) – Dean McCoppin (Harry Connick Jr.)
- “Talking about coffee, what’s your opinion? Is it a social lubricant or a dangerous stimulant?”-Late Bloomers (1996) – Henry (Ivan Klousia)
- “Life is very much like coffee – the aroma is always better than the actuality.”-Born to Kill (1947) – Albert Arnett (Walter Slezak)
- “Poor man’s truth serum – caffeine and sugar.”-Eye for an Eye (1996) – Sergeant DeNello (Joe Mantegna)
- “They have about sixty-three kinds of coffee here with about forty-two different things to put in it, and you just get a regular coffee.”-The Distinct Smell of Red (2000) – Vernon (Guilford Adams)
- “There are only two things in this world that a real man needs: a cup of coffee and a good smoke.”-Johnny Guitar (1954) – Johnny (Sterling Hayden)
- “Coffee makes me nervous when I drink it. Mmm.”-Sling Blade (1996) – Karl (Billy Bob Thornton)
- “Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees.”-The Usual Suspects (1995) – Verbal (Kevin Spacey)
- “We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks, but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other.”-Best in Show (2000) – Meg Sway (Parker Posey)
- “The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don’t know what the hell they’re doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino.”-You’ve Got Mail (1998) – Joe Fox (Tom Hanks)
- “I don’t drink… coffee.”-Dracula 2000 (2000) – Dracula (Gerard Butler)
- “Cocaine is America’s cup of coffee.”-RICHARD MASUR (Bound by Honor)
- “Coffee is to wake up, coffee is to work with, coffee is to live with, coffee is life.”-JIM PARSONS (ADDICTION AND ACTORS)
- “Yeah, Jenny, don’t worry about me. We got cocaine and coffee here. We’re gonna get wired and have a big party.”-EDDIE MURPHY (BEVERLY HILLS COP)
- “Can’t we get an espresso and talk this over, please?”-DOM DELUISE (AN AMERICAN TAIL: FIEVEL GOES WEST)
- “Get me some coffee. Half and half. Three sweet lows. In a real cup. Not one of those paper or Styrofoam things.”-MORGAN FREEMAN (OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN)
- “Is there some reason that my coffee isn’t here? Has she died or something?”-MERYL STREEP (DEVIL WEARS PRADA)
- “Cigarettes and coffee, man, that’s a combination.”-Iggy Pop (Coffee and Cigarettes 2003)
- “I can’t face the world in the morning. I must have coffee before I can speak.”-Uncle Charlie (Shadow of a Doubt)
- “You make good coffee you’re a slob but you make good coffee.” – Cher (Moonstruck 1987)
- Put. That coffee. Down! Coffee’s for closers only.” – Alec Baldwin (Glengarry Glen Ross)
The last one is my personal favorite:
Coffee is the fuel of our days. It’s what makes us stay up late at night and enables us to wake up in the morning. It also helps us get through that rough Monday morning meeting or that long afternoon lecture.
We all need coffee in our lives. And sometimes, just sometimes, it can be surprising—this dark beverage that gives you life can inspire some of the best quotes about life too!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links. Remember to support us by purchasing through the Amazon/Walmart/Impact Radius links provided. Last update on 2023-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Disclosure: No compensation or free products were received in exchange for writing this review.
The editorial staff at Crazy Coffee Crave is a team of coffee enthusiasts & Baristas who enjoy the one thing we all think about as soon as we get up in the morning. Trusted by thousands of readers worldwide.