Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee is a smooth and delightful coffee. Customers have enjoyed the taste of this iced coffee for many years.
Table Of Contents−
- Things you should know about Dunkin Donuts
- How Dunkin Donuts iced coffee are made
- List of Iced coffee flavors at Dunkin Donuts
- What is the price of coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts?
- Is sugar added to Dunkin’ Donuts’ iced coffee?
- How is iced coffee created at Dunkin’ Donuts?
- What’s the distinguishing factor between iced coffee and Dunkin’ cold brew?
- What kind of coffee is used to produce Dunkin’ iced coffee?
- How strong is Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee?
- Last words
Dunkin has a particular recipe for making iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts and no other brands can do the same.
And our list shows just how nuts they are about their coffee, just like their donuts.
Things you should know about Dunkin Donuts
When it comes to iced drinks from the brand, here are some things to consider:
- Until 2019, Dunkin’ was known as Dunkin’ Donuts. They changed the name to focus more on coffee rather than donuts. Iced coffee, iced latte, cold brew, and frozen coffee are among the cold coffee drinks available on the Dunkin’ menu.
- Dunkin’ offers three iced drink sizes: small (12 ounces), medium (24 ounces), and large (32 ounces) (32 ounces).
- The company uses coffee beans that are 100% Arabica and are sourced and roasted by the brand itself.
- Dunkin’ also sells skim milk, coconut milk, oat milk, almond milk, and cream in addition to whole milk. For iced coffee drinks, all of these types of milk are accessible, however, only whole milk, skim milk, and cream are available for frozen drinks.
- There are dozens of tastes that can be added to every drink, but not all of them are available in every area.
- Customizing drinks and combining flavors to create new, distinctive cocktails is simple.
- On request, all drinks can be made decaf.
How Dunkin Donuts iced coffee are made
The amount of coffee used must be double that of ordinary iced coffee.
Pour the coffee over the ice once it has cooled. This is referred to as the double-dilution formula by Dunkin’ Donuts.
This recipe guarantees that a cup of Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee stays fresh and tasty at all times.
The most noticeable differences between Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee and other iced coffees are balance and vitality. Those who have tasted it will remember it for the rest of their lives.
List of Iced coffee flavors at Dunkin Donuts
Dunkin’s iced coffee is available in a range of flavors, including classic mocha and rocky road. All of these flavors blend together to provide a whirling flavor.
1. Regular coffee
There are few things in the world that can compare to a simple cup of coffee. And If you’re looking for anything specific, Dunkin’ offers it. Like we mentioned earlier, their technique makes it worthwhile to take a trip for one.
Even when brewing a simple cup of coffee, they don’t joke around. Even without creamer or sugar, the drink is naturally sweet and delightful. The nutty flavor of the coffee will awaken your taste buds.
2. Birthday Cake Coolatta
Vanilla Bean Coolatta is combined with Dunkin’s Hazelnut Swirl in this Coolatta variant. It has a faint resemblance to Starbucks’ Birthday Cake Frappe. Expect traces of mild hazelnut and a lot of vanilla in the flavor.
3. Caramel Iced Coffee
Most people’s favorite beverage is Caramel Iced Coffee. You can somehow judge a coffee establishment by its caramel ice. You can obtain a thick and smooth drink with one of the best forms of caramel at Dunkin Donuts. For those who don’t want too much sugar in their drinks, we propose the ‘flavor shot,’ a sugar-free taste.
4. Hazelnut Iced Coffee
This is a fantastic cocktail. You can count on us. It’s true that it’s a little underappreciated. But don’t be fooled by the possibilities of just one shot of this stuff! It has a creamy, strong, and smooth flavor that you may enjoy. You get the impression you’re sipping Nutella-flavored coffee.
5. Bottled iced coffee
Take this with you whenever you’re in a hurry to go to work. It comes in a variety of tastes and is accompanied by a large shot of espresso. It’s a delicious drink with a powerful kick to help you get through your everyday chores. It’s a delicious drink with a powerful kick to help you get through your everyday chores.
6. Coconut iced coffee
What an underappreciated taste! But don’t be deceived. It’s a really tasty beverage. It has a subtle coconut flavor that you will enjoy. Furthermore, the shot is sugar-free, making it even healthier than a typical iced coffee with high sugar content.
7. Blueberry Iced Coffee
It has a strong, sweet taste that doesn’t overpower the coffee. It has the flavor of a blueberry muffin. Grab this delectable beverage to liven up your day!
8. Butter Pecan Swirl
This is the flavor for the coffee user who doesn’t want to taste any coffee. It was like sipping melting butter pecan ice cream or candy, according to one taster. In retrospect, drinking a large would be a poor idea, but it perfectly captures the buttery, nutty flavor of the ice cream. It’s obviously incredibly sweet, so if that’s not your thing, go somewhere else.
9. Cookie Dough Swirl Iced Coffee
This is an iced coffee with a sweeter flavor profile. When you drink a cup of Cookie Dough Swirl Iced coffee, you’ll taste the sweetness of the cookie. Because it’s made up of cookie dough. Dunkin’ Donuts has a specific recipe for this. It won’t be too sweet if you add cookie dough. However, you should not consume this taste frequently to avoid consuming too much sugar.
10. Toasted French Vanilla Iced Coffee
The vanilla in this drink is roasted and French, so it goes beyond “just plain vanilla.” The toasted French Vanilla Iced Coffee, while not a menu item, is a hack that Dunkin’ encourages customers to experience.
This cocktail is made with almond milk instead of ordinary milk and contains Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee, a French Vanilla Shot, and a toasted almond shot. The almond milk adds a lovely touch to this drink, emphasizing the nutty, roasted flavor. Because the flavors are centered on flavor injections rather than swirls, this drink isn’t overly sugary. Plus, it’s vegan too!
What is the price of coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts?
Drink prices range from $2 to $3. Adding flavors to a drink doesn’t cost anything extra, and frozen coffees are slightly more expensive than iced coffees.
Is sugar added to Dunkin’ Donuts’ iced coffee?
Yes, but not all coffee shops sweeten their iced coffees the same way. Some former Dunkin’ employees claim to use liquid sugar to sweeten all drinks, while others claim to use granulated sugar.
How is iced coffee created at Dunkin’ Donuts?
Coffee is brewed to double strength, then cooled before being poured over ice.
What’s the distinguishing factor between iced coffee and Dunkin’ cold brew?
Iced coffee is made by brewing hot coffee, cooling it, and then pouring it over ice. Ground coffee is steeped in water for a few hours and then drained to make a cold brew. Dunkin’ does tiny batches of cold brew and steeps it for 12 hours. The result is a drink that is bolder, smoother, and far more powerful than iced coffee.
What kind of coffee is used to produce Dunkin’ iced coffee?
Dunkin’ Original Mix Iced Coffee is a unique blend used by Dunkin’ for iced coffee.
How strong is Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee?
A cup of iced coffee weighs roughly 24 ounces, according to Dunkin Donuts. The caffeine content is 267 milligrams. Those who enjoy strong iced coffee can still get it at Dunkin Donuts. On cool fall mornings, strong iced coffee will keep you warm. Below are four different types of intense coffee from Dunkin Donuts:
- 267 mg of caffeine in Pumpkin Swirl Iced Coffee
- 249 mg of caffeine in Pumpkin Swirl Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 187 mg of caffeine in Maple Pecan Swirl Iced Coffee
- 151 mg of caffeine in Pumpkin Swirl Latte Iced Coffee
We have narrowed down the best coffee beverages you may try from Dunkin’ Donuts. So what are you waiting for? Drive to your nearest Dunkin’ branch and get yourself a refreshing cup of Joe!
The editorial staff at Crazy Coffee Crave is a team of coffee enthusiasts & Baristas who enjoy the one thing we all think about as soon as we get up in the morning. Trusted by thousands of readers worldwide.